has always taken an uncompromising position in respect to quality. Oathsys’s Quality Management System (QMS) is a complex set of engineering and managerial activities that ensures high quality of delivered software through the entire workflow.
Oathsys QMS Tasks and Objectives
- Elaboration and implementation of procedures and regulations for software development process based on industry best practices and standards
- Product life-cycle monitoring to ensure compliance with established processes and guidelines
- Product quality verification and validation to ensure its correspondence with the clients' needs and expectations
- Establishment of an effective collaboration of all project team members.
Independent QA Department
Oathsys’s QA department is an independent structural subdivision. Our QA team consists of skilled QA engineers and experienced testers that are involved into the projects on a dedicated or as-needed basis. QA engineers’ allocation depends on the project size and complexity. If it is required they can be easily transfered from one project to another. Such flexibility allows optimizing project efforts and correspondingly the overall project budget. Since the QA team is not accountable to the project manager, their work is not biased by the development team.
Simultaneous Development and QA
Oathsys conducts quality assurance procedures throughout the full software lifecycle. QA team members are involved at all project phases. Lead QA specialist is allocated from the initial stage of the project and involved into initial business analysis and requirements specification. This simultaneous interaction of the development and QA teams ensures a better understanding of the project scope and the client’s business objectives. A typical QA lifecycle includes the following phases:
- Initiation and Planning — the responsible QA person studies the project specification, starts test plan elaboration and plan assignment of the QA team members for specific tasks
- First Review — initial testing of first development deliverables. The project test plan and test items refining (if necessary)
- Iteration Audits — on-going testing of intermediate iterations builds
- Final Verification and Validation — the final product thorough testing to ensure the final quality and readiness for deployment
- Functional and Regression Testing
- GUI and Usability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Performance Testing
- Installation/Configuration Testing
- Security Testing
- Internationalization/Localization Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
As we put our customer satisfaction first, we always strive for better results constantly improving our QA methods and procedures.